Skip to content
What We Believe
- We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God, written by holy men of old as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
- We believe in one God who is infinite in power, holy in nature, attributes and purposes, omniscient and omnipresent.
- We believe that He was revealed to us, Father in creation, Son in redemption and Holy Ghost in His comforting grace that never leaves those who trust Him.
- We believe in the virgin birth, that Jesus was both human and divine; God manifested in the flesh.
- We believe in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in baptism in water by immersion in the Name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and the baptism of the Holy Ghost, speaking in other tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance. This constitutes the new birth.
- We believe in the holy, sanctified life, divine healing, communion and feet washing and the glorious catching away (the Rapture) of the saints.